Paid Social Campaigns
Social Media marketing is included in every campaign! We create social accounts and syndicate targeted content to your audience. We will create powerful social media advertising that will help drive more traffic and establish your presence online.
Let’s create your Facebook page, Twitter profile,
Google+ Profile, and YouTube Channel, and More!
Almost 96% of social media marketers believe that of all the platforms out there, Facebook provides the best return on investment (ROI). And there’s a good reason for that:
- “Facebook” is the most popular search term worldwide
- The platform has 2.4 billion users and more than 7 million advertisers
- People use it for an average of 35 minutes a day
- 68% of adults in the US have an active account
Instagram Ads allow businesses to promote online while showcasing their creative side with photographs, videos, and other visual content. Instagram presently has over a billion monthly active users. This is only one of many astounding statistics. It’s also the second most popular social networking platform after Facebook and continues to expand.
- Engagement rates on Instagram are 15x higher than Facebook and 20x higher than Twitter.
- Instagram has a user base of over 700 million people of which 57% access the site every day!
- More than 40% of your customers are likely to respond better to visuals as compared to text-based posts, such as blog posts, website content, and more.
Scheduling & timeline, pre-production meetings, casting, location / technical scouting, crew, equipment, etc for photography, videography, carousel assets, GIF assets, Instagram Reels & TikToks
Social Media Calendar
It’s important to set an end goal for every piece of content you share on social media so you can track what’s working, which types of content drive your bottom line, and which changes to make based on campaign performance.
Monitoring of posts and audience feedback, from engagement and praise to complaints and inquiries, we monitor brand sentiment, reactions, questions into your products, and more
Data and analytics
A successful social media strategy must include data and analytics to monitor number of posts types of posts, measurements of success, accomplishments, insights, top performers, and trends over time.